Noida Salesforce User Group Event | Learn Security Awareness With Fun
Noida Salesforce User Group organized another successful event on 3rd April 2016 Sunday Noon time,focusing on various Salesforce Security aspects this time –Noida Salesforce User Group Event | Learn Security Awareness With Fun!!
Here is what the Agenda was :
02:30 PM – 03:30 PM – “Securing Your Salesforce Org” by Shivanath
03:30 PM – 04:00 PM – Attack Card Exercise-Fun Game
04:00 PM – 04:30 PM – Snacks & Networking
04:30 PM – 05:00 PM – “Salesforce Identity” by Shashank
05:00 PM – 05:30 PM – Open Session/QA and Goodies Distribution
We would like to thanks our Noida Salesforce User Group members for such an awesome support and making this event a huge success ! Everytime We do an event,We get an amazing and different experience.Summarizing here about what We did this time :
Security In a Box
It was again a featured event similar to AppExchange Event .Thanks to Holly Goldin,Alex Pisani,Lynn Simons & Salesforce Trust Team for having this for user groups.Salesforce provided us with Presentations & Swags( Loved the Salesforce Diaries & Stickers 🙂 )
We had awesome presenters this time – Shivanath Devinarayan (Salesforce MVP| Force.com MVP | CEO-Dazeworks) & Shashank Srivatsavaya (Senior Developer Advocate | Salesforce Developer Relations).Shivanath presented on ” Securing Your Salesforce Org: The Human Factor” and Shashank presented on Salesforce Identity along with hands on session.
Attack Card Exercise-Fun Game
This was a real fun,There were around 40 Attendees and We distributed them in 6 groups.We had two attack exercises.In these exercise, We learned about real events in which attackers manipulate their targets in order to gain access to company data.Since We had two exercises,hence there were two representatives per group.There were special trailhead tees (Shiv brought them all along) which we distrbuted to the representatives.Also We had some quiz related where we distributes swags separately.
Swags ! Swags ! Swags !
This is the most interesting one!!We had a lot of swags this time 🙂
- We had swags from Salesforce Trust Team – Salesforce Trust stickers,Diaries,attack cards.
- We had Sippers/Bottles for each attendee from our awesome Sponsor Cloud Analogy
- Shivanath brought Trailhead Tshirts to distribute among the representatives of the attack card exercise groups and for a small quiz.
- There were 5 Salesforce Developer t-shirts brought by Shashank,I was able to grab one of them :).He also gave a Developer Book to a Salesforce Newbie.
This is the second time Cloud Analogy has sponsored us with a lot of swags,Our Sponsor has been helping us for designing our event banners etc as well.Special thanks to them for sponsoring us second time 🙂
Thank You !!
If you want to sponsor us or help us in anyway (Swags/Food etc) to make our events more better,Please feel free to contact us at email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org.
- Join us on success community to make sure you are the official member of this group and keep yourself updated for the official updates/announcement related to upcoming events and a lot of stuff from the group and around the success community worldwide.
- Tweet and share this blog and pics etc and look for the exisitng updates related to this event on twitter with #SalesforceSecurity & #SFNoidaUG hashtag.
- Follow #SFNoidaUG Hashtag on Success Community & Twitter for any update by Noida Salesforce User Group.
- If you have attended this one,Please fill out your feedbacks for this event here.
- Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook Page| Join us at Linked In Group.
- Have you checked about our previous events?Check here.
- Want to know more about this group?Check here.
Also Don’t miss to check out awesome Album on Facebook Page: