Story Of Second Noida User Group Event – #AppExchange10 Birthday
It’s the real beauty of Salesforce, as a Huge community gathered together celebrating this great opportunity with us. It’s a really a great feeling from within to be a important of it.
Once in a while moment where beautiful faces, Great hearts and brilliant minds got together to mark their presence and impact on this important event, it really makes me feel out of the world. All thanks to each and every individual who was here with us and made this event a Grand success and special thanks to Salesforce for granting me this opportunity.It also taught us new things to add on in our events to make them better than the Best. I also want to thank those new guys inspired by Salesforce user community who joined us today showing interest in learning Salesforce and being a part of it.
Thanks to Cloud Analogy as well for sponsoring us by providing cool bags for all the attendees
Here is how this great eve went for us :
- Five Days back was India’s Republic Day ,so We planned to kick-off this great celebration in a patriotic style. We all stood for our national Anthem video to pay gratitude to our Nation.
- We played a video suggested by salesforce,You must watch this if you haven’t yet!!
- Then a brief introduction was given about AppExchange,following by Ten things to know about Appexchange.
- I continued with the slides until there was time to share the customer experience story,this was amazing part of the event.We had our members sharing their personal experiences on appexchange.
- Then there was fun time-BINGO!!,We played BINGO!! I was suggested by Salesforce Team to give two prizes..but since the game went so interesting that I continued till 6 prizes.I gave away my calender,cookies and my favorite appexchange pen ,But it was worth sharing 🙂
- Then there was some quick instructions for our online chatter group like updating profile pics etc.
- We also played “I am service man” salesforce version by Apex and Limits Band.Do not miss the video 🙂
- We had a pizza party then and open interaction was done.That was really awesome.
- Finally We had a lot of selfies,Group Pics,Jokes etc..
Stay tuned and I will be sharing more events stories to come soon….
For more details about Noida Salesforce user Group,Please check here.
Do not miss out checking our Event Album posted on Facebook page: